Friday, October 7, 2011

Collective Haul(and my crazy obsession)

This is the long awaited collective haul which was meant to be up yesterday, any-ways its here atlas

At the moment I have a crazy obsession box bags and its going crazy my collection has be increasing up and I got all the box purses in this pics from primak and the are fab like I cant just resisting get any cuute ones I c and love....

My Name Ola and I am a boxbagaholic ....;LOL






this is one of my fav
i love how they paired the blue and the brown
this is one of the items you purchase without knowing
how to use 



<3







This purse has this classical look that calls to me
and I got this bucket shaped bag but it does look
 like a heart  with all its ventricles and all


And dis r some of the shoes I got....

I love this brogues
the tweedish material and the brown leather it perfect for autumn
in my opinion  


I so much love this heels I got them at primak last week and ermm wasn't so sure about them  mum was like it cute
when I tried them on I loved them instantly
they r so comfy
I got the second colour
lol


Are they not cute

I got this chunky heeled shoe in primark as week I love it


cute(primark)

I love this much
I can imagine how I'm going to pair them off already
got this from (M&S)


I love this peep toe platforms
the suede material and the make shift bow in the front
apart from that it is super comfys as well
Tip: never buy shoes if they not comfortable for you
lets just say I learned ma lesson



I got this purple loafers from primark they are very cute
and it goes with the colours of this fall
and i love the blue peep toe sandals
I know it almost winter I'm going to be paring them of with tights 


I'm so in love with this....Why?
I got it for a bargain and it also has good specifications
I'm yet to use it when I do will mention it 
When i was looking to get a curling wand I was looking for a wand that has a smaller
 barrel for small curls
but the i got wand gives you big voluptuous curls
so yea I got dis one its OK I guess
lol




4 comments: