Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Back Bone....

A year has been added to the very strong back bone of my family.
My mother the woman who natured me from the day I was conceived and till this day and still is going strong.
She is one in a million, the one I wouldn't trade for money (okay may be when she is being nice..lol joking.)


She has always put me and my siblings in the right direction weather or not we like it, she brought me to Christ and I will never go back(if go back sef the slap that awaits me I cant even contemplate it....hehe).


I will always compare her to a lioness who protects her cub's, because that what she has always done and I am  part of her cub and I'm proud to call her my Sweet Sweet Fierce Mother.
                 Iya Mi, Mama Olayemi and others (LOL)
                       Yours truly Ola of the "Ola" Blog
                                              :)
*My adapted Oriki, which i made for my Mum*

So glad to have you in my life (rather I'm glad to have you in my life)
I hope to be half as great as you ...
                   


                                                           Happy Birthday
                                                                             MUM
                                                                    Love you Lots
                 
Ola
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww!Happy buffday to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chic therapy

    thanks very much



    Ola
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday to your mum!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kcomekarolina

    aww thanks darling :)

    its good to know i have readers all the way in rome...
    *hugs*


    Ola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog... Nice outfits and posts...

    I´ll now follow your block. Hope we can follow each other!
    Have a nice evening =)

    http://voguewired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @J.-Kim

    Thanks for the comments and i appreciate it

    and thanks for following and i will chech out your blog as well

    hope you have a nice night.....


    :)
    Ola

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww happy late bday to your mother x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete