Monday, November 12, 2012

Nse Ikpe Etim


One word WOW!!!




  Today's I bring to you Nse Ikpe Etim.
 She is an actress with grace elegance and finesse.
Always on point with her acting and so down to earth and a star who can rock her natural hair with class combined with hotness. 
Some of her movies I have watched and still watch over and over again
(1) Mr & Mrs
(2) Spell Bound
(3)Kiss & Tell
And some of the movies I'm looking forward to watch from her
(1) The Meeting
(2) Phone Swap
(3) Inale
(4) Black Gold

I still dey wait from dem to bring am come for this side of our world oo (Pidgin)

So far I've yet to be disappointed be her acting.

So tell me guys have you heard about Nse and if so what movies have you watched from her and which would you say you would put on repeat?

Ola
           xoxo

                                       Enjoy Reading 


6 comments:

  1. Oh I have never heard of her, but i love that gorgeous red lip she's wearing... and shes rocking her natural hair as well, wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you should definitely check her out she has acted in couple of ghanians movies too
      :)

      Delete
  2. I saw this pic a few wks bk on tumblr but i didn't realise she was an actress.. thought she was one of the models... but her hair is definitely beautiful... I guess I'll have to check her movies out one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yp do so you will def enjoy her acting skills

      Delete
  3. I just love her!! When I make my first movie I want her to be in it hehe! But for real she is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete