Thursday, December 6, 2012

Avocado + Banana + Mango protein treatment

Hair post alert!!!

Hi all I bring to you guys one of my avocado deep conditioning protein treatment.

I know its a weekday and I normally do this during the week-end but last night, fortunately for me I feel down the stairs so i was stuck in be bed most of the day to rest my poor poor back ;)
And I just took my yarn braids out after one month last week-end all i did was wash it with my dudu osun and conditioned with Hello Hydration Herbal Essences..




I was rocking my braid out the whole of this week and I'm pretty sure my hair is in dire need of  some TLC



I'm Ok..lol

Needs:

1 Medium Avocado
1 jar of puréed  Banana and Mango baby food
Half a table spoon of Wheat Germ Oil
Half a table spoon of Castor Oil
Half a table spoon of Vitamin E Oil
10 drops of Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil


Cut in half your Avocado and spoon both half's into your blender.

Open your purée jar into the blender as-well, add water into the empty jar and shake to get the bit left behind out. Then you blend. (I recommend puréed banana or banana and mango because they are smooth enough to apply to your hair without having bits and chunks left in it(speaking from experience...lol)

Pour out your mixture into your container and this is where you add your oils
and you mix them all up and your good to go..

This one of the ways I mess around with my avocado protein treatment.

I would love to here your opinions on avocado protein treatment if you have tried it and if you haven't would you try it out in the future?


I can only say this for my self I love it and so does my hair...

And as always do not forget to carry out a strand test.


Happy Reading!!!

Ola

xoxo









7 comments:

  1. hope you are better now, i love the necklace u r wearing in the pic with your natural hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep I'm being a good trooper
      thanks for asking

      Aww thanks for the compliment :)

      Ola

      xoxo


      Delete
  2. I wish that your Christmas will be fulfilled with sweet pleasure,
    Full with memories that you keep close and treasure.
    Happy Holidays x
    -The Little Housewife

    P.S
    Looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hun thank you so much for the wish
      I wish you the same
      Happy Holidays
      To you and your Family

      Ola

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Sounds interesting to try, hate the one with eggs cause it drips but maybe it's cause I have a very twa lol.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete