Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mini Beauty Haul

Hi Ya'll I'm here with a mini beauty haul. Its of all the things I accumulated over the past 2 weeks 



BreakDown

This is Rimmel in 01 in the Kate Moss collection I love the 
colour and lustre. 


This Rimmel in Diva Red


Inglot in 408 In my opinion this a is a dupe to the ruby woo
even this is a matte lippy it still has a bit of moister in it than Ruby and the price is fantastic for 13 Euro this is a bargain. 

This is one of the stickiest MUA Lip gloss I have purchased for a price of 2.49
this is a good bargain 

OOOWEE!!! I love this lippy this is Amped by Sleek its another dupe to the MAC
Candy Yum Yum and for a price of 5.99 this is a bargain.

A nude Lip Pencil by essence 

OO love this lippy as well it does what the name says
Vamp by Sleek

Love this Primer the texture and feel of it 2.49

Rimmel Kate Moss 107 Matte Lippy it also smells delish

This is one of the stickies MUA Lip gloss I have purchased for a price of 2.49
this is a good bargain 

Also got the Infamous Ben Nye Powders the work amazing 

This Loose Powder works wonders and for the price BARGAIN!!


Mum purchased this foundation for me im still skeptical
about this (Review coming soon)



This it guys hope you enjoyed my mini haul
If you have tried any of this items let me know what you think and if not
are you likely to?

Happy Reading
:*

OLA
XOXO



6 comments:

  1. The Revlon 500.. Diva red.. is Bomb.. but was my shade for Spring last year.. probably gonna be alternating between a plum berry and a pastel pink for this spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea the colour is fab I got it when bots were doing its 3 for the price of 2 sales and I Just couldn't resit it the colour is to die for..

      Ola

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a great haul, where did you get the ben nye powders from? wld you be reviewing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gul. I got the Ben Nye powders of MakeUpMania
      yes I might be doing so.

      Ola

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yea I know who needs candy yum yum wen you have Amped
      lol

      Ola

      xoxo

      Delete